PeproMene Bio Job Openings
Job Title: Associate Director to Senior Director of Project Management
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $100K – $170K annually
This position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer to manage the activities of varies projects to achieve the Company’s pipeline development goals. Responsibilities include day-to-day coordination of project operations, program support and other management associated tasks related to drug development.
- Day-to-day management of schedules, budgets, resources, risks, and vendors for multiple projects including CDMO and clinical CRO.
- Developing and maintaining project timelines to ensure on-time project deliverables to meet the Company’s goals.
- Ensuring effective budget management, exhibiting close control of spend and accurate forecasting.
- Scheduling and managing the cross functional team meetings including preparation of agenda and minutes, tracking action items and monitoring the performance metrics.
- Collecting and compiling information from relevant parties to facilitate the communication between internal team members and external parties.
- Identifying risks and manage their appropriate response and strategies, escalating to leadership as appropriate,
- Vendor management per associated project contracts, including attending meetings, requesting, and reviewing technical information/quotes/proposals and executing tasks to meet quality/timeline/budget.
- Preparing presentations as requested by the management team.
- Performing other assigned tasks as necessary and as directed.
- Required to occasionally work at non-regular business hours.
Education and Skills Required:
- Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 6 years of project management experience in the drug development arena.
- Experience in Oncology/Cell Therapy drug development preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, Excel and ppt.
- Motivated to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a team player.